Many of the key tools need by emergency management programs interested in seeking accreditation are available below.
If you need something that you do not see, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Select the blue link to learn more about any of the topics below.
- Candidate's Guide to Accreditation: This document describes, in detail, the accreditation process. The Guide is intended for programs that wish to go through the assessment and accreditation process. Downloaded as a PDF document.
- Emergency Management Standard by EMAP, September 2010: The comprehensive list of the Emergency Management Standard by EMAP with an overview of the standards review cycle and appeal process. Downloaded as a PDF document.
- EMAP Publications Order Form: To order EMAP publications, complete the attached document and send it to EMAP.
- Self-Assessment Tool User Guide: Provides a step-by-step how to guide for the EMAP online tool. Most questions regarding the online self-assessment tool are answered in this doucment, including running reports and tips for use.
- Assessment Analysis Report for 2012: A detail overview of the trends in compliance of the Emergency Management Standard.