|The Private Sector Committee is responsible for identifying and, as directed by the EMAP Commission, initiating contact with potential partners in the private sector, exploring opportunities to use EMAP standards and assessment in the private sector, and learning about the requirements of private sector certifications. The Private Sector Committee works with companies, individuals, and organizations to encourage private sector understanding of and involvement in EMAP.
Private Sector Committee Members:
- Marko Bourne, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Ed Buikema, Armada USA & Argonne National Laboratory
- Kay C. Goss, Electronic Data Systems Corporation
- Julie Harris, Hammernam and Gainer, Inc.
- Laura Jull, Kitsap County DEM and Harrison Medical Center
- Valerie Lucus, Emergency Manager, University of California, Davis
- Gary W. Scronce, IEM